Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Shit



I took a power shit this morning and my asshole emitted this foul, black diarrhea. The stench was unbelievably horrific. I carried the stench of that shit in my nostrils all the way to work.

An hour after getting to work, I felt ill - very ill - so I left and drove home. Why is it that the urge to shit becomes more and more unbearable the closer you get to your home toilet? I walked through the door, ass cheeks pressed tightly together, holding the shit in. I had to let er rip as I was swinging down onto the toilet. A big pile landed on the toilet seat, and I promptly sat in it.

And again, the stench was unbelievably horrific. I scrubbed my ass cheeks and thighs for half an hour after finishing the shit, and I still smell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment